What we offer
We will go to great lengths to make sure all aspects of your wedding are taken care of down to the finest details. When booking with Marquis Hall Event Centre you will receive the following:
- Linen: white table linens and napkins
- Tables: gift tables, registration tables, memorial table and cake table, table numbers are also available upon request.
- Stage: If the group requires a stage the event conference manager can arrange this. The full charge for the rental will be reflected on the final statement, and prices are available upon request.
Room and space
- use of an outdoor ceremony space located on campus
- complimentary room rental when minimum spend requirements are met
- one podium with microphone
- use of our complimentary built in sound system
- discounted rates on projector screens
- all other equipment requirements can be reserved through ICT directly or can be brought in by the group. Rental fees apply to equipment provided by ICT.
- choice of buffet or plated menu options from our award-winning chef James McFarland
- punch for the pre-dinner reception
- table service for the head table
- complimentary cake cutting service
- no gratuities on meals or bar purchases
Rooms and locations
Marquis Hall Event Centre has a number of different room options and configurations to accommodate weddings of all sizes.
We have the both indoor and outdoor locations to choose from.
We offer buffet style or plated dinner menus with numerous options for the soup, salad, main course and dessert.